Thursday, December 08, 2005

It's Gonna Take a Miracle

Well the title says it all, it is gonna take a miracle for me to ever get Blaze finished. I feel as if I have been shot down in a Blaze of glory...ok bad humor!! I have made some significant progress since the last time I posted this project, but I have been working on it for a year (on and off of course; more off than on) I think or pretty darn close to it! I am about 10 inches into it and have to make it to 13.5 before I can start some sort of shaping...maybe I can crank it out this weekend, especially with the forcasted dump of snow we are supposed to get here in the midwest!

1 Comments:

At 3:33 PM, Blogger elli said...

You can do it! Just think how awesome it'll be when it's done. Maybe you just need some extra incentive. We'll throw it a party or something...maybe declare a national holiday? Or how about I just take you out for lunch? (I have this vague feeling I owe you lunch as it is...)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home