Saturday, March 17, 2007

Patiently Waiting...


Ok, I have this fabulous friend in NYC and she has been waiting patiently for an update on this blog as well as a picture of this baby blanket which I am knitting for a friend's sister. When I was asked to knit this I was extremely motivated and got right on it, but for some reason, it has been really hard to stay with. I think it is because of the yarn I chose. It is a cotton/wool blend from lamb's pride (a necessary choice because the blanket is going to be delivered to India) and as much as I thought it would be ok to knit with, I guess I just hate knitting with cotton! The pattern, I designed. Anyway, here is what I have so far and it has to be done by the end of April. Ok, enough blogging for now, I have to get on with knitting this thing, the goal tonight is to have 18 more rows added onto it before bedtime!

2 Comments:

At 6:37 PM, Blogger Brookfield said...

oooooohhhhhhh...very pretty and worth the wait! Thanks for the peek..and for helping me with my nyc knitting delima. :-) Looking forward to seeing the finished product. It is going to be beautiful!

 
At 12:06 PM, Blogger Christina said...

yeah!! I can't wait to finish this darn thing!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home