Thursday, January 26, 2006

Three sleeved sweater

I finally finished knitting the Yarn Girls Guide...V-neck sweater. I knitted it with black bulky brown sheep. How many skeins you ask? I have no idea because I didn't buy it all at one time and there was this deal where I lost a sleeve so I had to re-knit one, hence the three sleeved sweater. Anway, this is a very easy sweater to knit, but took me WAY too long!! (2 years) Anyway, it is blocked (yes, that is my archaic way of blocking...old couch cushions) and seamed, but when I knitted in the ribbing around the v-neck, I couldn't fit it over my head. YIKES!! I frogged and re-knitted, no luck...still too small. I have given it up for the time being. Maybe I'll work on it this weekend. Oh and that is my cutie Brownie who decided to sit on the v-neck area right when I took the picture and I thought what the heck, she is so cute and the v-neck ended up causing problems anyway...hmmm an omen maybe :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home