Friday, May 12, 2006

Long time...no knit...

I can't believe it has taken me so long to get this updated, but then I realized that I haven't really been doing much knitting lately. I finished my black hat awhile back and I LOVE it and love this pattern, it was so incredibly easy, I can't believe I didn't write it LOL! I also went on a sock making binge for a couple of weekends, I have the orange/red stripy sock almost completed, but while working on that I finished the first sock of another pair and am starting on the second. The pinkish pair is definitely a stashbuster. I picked this yarn up two years ago at the Indiana Fleece Fair. I am glad that I am finally using it up, but it wasn't near as great as I thought it would be when I bought it...this is where I am at so far...Thanks for looking! Ok so I'll have to post the pics later...the camera battery died! ARG!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home